Waterloo, I was defeated, you won the war...


I went to see the movie Mamma Mia on Monday with my mum (how alliterative of me) and ever since I've been breaking out into ABBA songs in the car and around the house - thank god I'm living with family at the moment, they know how crazy I am already. The film was hysterically funny though, and is well worth the money for the tickets - it's made my mum fall passionately in love with Pierce Brosnan again (she was a big fan in his Remington Steele days) and my dad doesn't seem to mind seeing she's put up with his Elle McPherson lust for years LOL. I've been working on a major decluttering project so breaking into song when perched on the edge of my bed pulling stuff out of one of the high cupboards is slightly hazardous, especially when I start dancing... Off to do a lunch cover at work today which works in nicely seeing I was planning to head that way for the gym today anyway... got my new program Monday night so I am eager to get started on it.
Oh and for those die hard ABBA fans out there, a funny but true excerpt from an interview with one of the original ABBA guys who executive produced the movie.
"When asked if a sequel to the movie was possible or likely, he said 'Someone has already offered a title to the potential sequel - "Mamma Mia, Here We Go Again'"... hee hee hee snort!

No comments:

Post a Comment