The Universe talks to me...

Does it talk to you?
"A Community Service Reminder from the Universe:
Natasha, your gifts are innumerable; your depth is incalculable; your presence is unforgettable.
Your touch is healing; your style is appealing; your power is mind reeling.
And you are loved and adored on a moment-to-moment basis, more than you can now comprehend.
Just like we planned - The Universe"
No matter what belief system you subscribe to, there is no doubt that these little notes from the universe can brighten your day just like a concerned email from a dear friend. In times of stress and self-doubt (and isn't exam time brilliant like that??) it's definitely one of the tools in my arsenal. Check out Totally Unique Thoughts (TUT) if you need a little boost in your day.
Update: Added TUT link, it appears my mind is solely focused on the story of Beatrice Joanna and Deflores... bonus points if you have any idea what I'm talking about.

2 comments:

  1. An amazing site, thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love TUT, I look forward to it every day :)

    ReplyDelete