I work in a place of many treasures... (for Annie's drooling pleasure)











This is just one of the many magnificent cabinets at my place of work... see, Annie Spandex? Told you LOL. My favourite has to be the butterfly vintage piece, but my IRL friends will not be surprised by that - I like butterflies so much that I have one tattooed on me! Anyway, I'll leave the text short and sweet on this one so that you guys can spend your time oggling my goodies... wait, that sounded dirty. Watevs :D

6 comments:

  1. Wow these pieces are sooo purty! I could stare at them all day long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do you work sweetness? Looks like a divine place! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the new page design is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL!

    P.S. Oh.. my.. GOD! You've had a re-design! And it looks AMAZING! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So where do you work please? I might like to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry for my late arrival, but here I am! Thank you so much for posting these--the butterfly is amazing and vintage rhinestones always get me, always :D

    ReplyDelete