iCiNG Transformation Challenge


Photo Credit

Gala Darling is running her iCiNG transformation challenge again this year and I feel a really strong urge to participate. I feel like I'm not living my life as the fabulous person I have the potential to be and it is time that I do something about it. Therefore, my transformation challenge is:

Stop bitchin', start doing!

Pretty broad I know, but I'm breaking it down into the following categories:
♥ Body - I'm pretty unhappy about the extra jelly that I'm carrying right now. I'm about 15kgs away (or maybe more) from where I want to be yet what am I doing about it? Nothing. For the next four weeks I will consistently be choosing the healthy options but moreover, I will exercise in some manner for at least half an hour each day - be it dancing, walking or finally making it back to the gym. Stop bitchin' about how fat I am and start doing something about it.
♥ Love Life - I'm dating online, but continually disappointed at how flat it seems to fall in real life. I'm considering that maybe I spend too long on the 'online' part and then get pissed off when my return on time invested doesn't seem to happen. Therefore, any potentials I meet within the next month will be fast-tracked to face-to-face meet if they show any potential, thus reducing the devastation factor. I'm also, to be honest, sick of being single so if I happen to meet any hot guys in passing, I'M going to make the first move. Stop bitchin' about being alone and unloved and start doing something about it.
♥ Faith - This may not make sense to you if you are not spiritual at all but sometimes at the moment, God seems so far away. I keep expecting sudden inspiration and presence of faith but at the same time I refuse to believe in a pre-destination in which everything will turn out for the best despite my lack of understanding. I need to get down to business - in Christian speak this means lots of prayer and reading the bible - search for the answers if they aren't directly coming to you. Stop bitchin' about how I can't hear God and start doing something about it.

I may add to these categories over the month to come and I'll definitely keep you updated about how well I do. Leave me a comment if you are doing the iCiNG transformation challenge too!

7 comments:

  1. "Stop bitchin', start doing!" I love it kid! I am on the page page as you it seems. I am SURE you will find love this year. I can just feel it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing the challenge, too! Good luck this month, you really have an awesome set of goals laid out.. you're going to do amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same faith issues so I will think about a transformation is that area too. I just have so many questions! By the way I really like your site your doing a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you in making the first move with the guys. I wonder, where did the guys that made the first move went?

    I like your motto Scribbles, it goes straight to the point!

    We can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with everything. I am working on the body too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent philosophy!

    Online dating is brutal. Perfect on Paper is oh-so-rarely equal to Perfect in Reality.

    ReplyDelete