Getting to know me better...

It's been a while since I've done one of these posts.... so here it is (drumroll)
FIVE FAST FACTS about Scribbles
  1. I've only ever had cats as pets but I've desperately wanted a dog for as long as I can remember. My dad used to have a spotlight torch on a shoulder-strap for work. When he brought it home I would tow it round the house by the "leash" and tell all that it was my puppy Jason... Jason still resides in my cupboard
  2. I want to be a stay-at-home mum for my kids - completely at home for the first year of their lives, working very-part-time relief teaching until they are at least three (and preferably five)
  3. My worst addiction at the moment is probably to Coca-cola... I'm hoping that these new glasses will relieve some of the tiredness that is making me crave caffiene and sugar all the time
  4. It irritates me when people recommend that I read something because it is on a best-seller list or because it is a classic... recommend it to me because you couldn't put it down, recommend it to me because it has serious literary merit. Recommend it to me because it changed your life.
  5. I love a good war movie (and even some considered not so good) and I don't like it when they are just lumped in as an action movie - it's the historical context as well as the bloodshed that I like.

So Scribblettes, anything else you would like to know about me? Leave a question in the comments and I will answer all in a future post!

2 comments:

  1. If you could go anywhere in the world tomorrow, where would you go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a dog too!! What's your favorite breed?

    ReplyDelete