A wee laugh for today...

Going through my files on my new computer and getting rid of a few of the nonsense ones, I found this piece on friendship. Stuff the sentimental poetry, this is for true friends!

My Friend...

When you are sad, I will get you drunk and help you plot revenge against the sorry bastard who made you sad.

When you are blue, I'll dislodge whatever is choking you.

When you smile, I'll know you finally got some.

When you are scared, I will rag you about it every chance I get.

When you are worried, I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it can be and to quit whining.

When you are confused, I will use little words to explain it to your sorry butt.

When you are sick, stay away from me until you are well again. I don't want whatever you have.

When you fall, I will point and laugh at you.

This is my oath,
I pledge till the end. Why you may ask? Because you're my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment