Some Christmas Viewing and Thanks

Christmas Day will be very busy for us - SB and I are having breakfast and opening our presents to each other at home, hitting my parents' house for more presents and brunch/lunch then we're quickly whipping home and I'm getting dinner prepped for SB's family to have round here.

On a side note, I've started referring to them as the "out-laws" because they're not "in-laws" yet... I'm so funny :D

Boxing Day is also pretty busy for us as it is the day that the extended Scribbles family get together (and usually drunken Singstar LOL) and the SB/Scribs house is in charge of entrees this year. So all in all, the next couple of days will be BUSY! I will however post my goals for the year before we go away for New Years!

So this is my time to say thanks for reading all year! Merry Christmas and/or Happy Holidays! Be good over this holiday season and if you can't be good, be careful!






No comments:

Post a Comment