Party-Pooper?


I'm on this big kick at the moment to add excitement and interest in my life by taking up all the offered invitations I receive. I picked up my mobile last night at about 8:30 and there was a text from S asking me if I wanted to go out to a bar - after my 29 hour work week and two exams, I was just at the point where I didn't have much more energy left. I texted back my apologies and nestled in to watch the trashy television that is NZ Friday night TV before crashing out asleep. Fast-forward to this morning at about nine and S texting me that she's only just got home. Part of me thinks that my choice was really sensible - I had a really rough week, and I'm working an afternoon shift at my second job today - but a small part of me is really sad that I missed out on the adventure, that I'm only this young and this free once and I should be making the most of it. That there's plenty of time for sensible later
But my bed did look awfully welcoming last night...

No comments:

Post a Comment