Great things about Feeling Not So Great
- You are allowed to stay in your trackpants or pjs all day and there's no one around to care
- Not having hour-long train journeys to get into the university plus your lecturers are understanding about getting all the necessary materials to you electronically
- Everyone thinks you are such a trooper on the days you actually manage to drag yourself to work.
- My freudian slippers - I wish I had the confidence to wear these out in public, but at least when I am sick I can indulge my inner geek
- Time to do all those personal maintenance tasks (nails, hair mask, etc) that you just run out of time to do otherwise.
- Lemon Tea... mmm-mmm
- Likewise, Berocca and Vitamin C tablets - delicious
- Make-up Free Days - nothing like letting your skin have a breather
- Having great excuses not to go out in the storms that New Zealand is currently having