All this wasn't enough...


What you see in the photo were the wound dressings that we had for changing mum's incision and radiation burn coverings. That's our dining room table covered with them (we've just been eating in the lounge). Yet it wasn't enough... mum is back in hospital for the fifth time because of this stupid infection. I'm at the end of my tether and wanting to kick some serious hospital ass. How's she meant to focus on beating her cancer with this recurring bullsh*t?
This isn't my usual perky or philosophical or deep post - I'm sick of this crap and it's overwhelming the way I feel tonight. Is there anything that is pissing you off? Who's or what ass are you wanting to kick tonight?

9 comments:

  1. Uni is pissing me off- specifically the changes they made to one of the carparks and kept most of it permit zone and I parked in it and got a $50 ticket as thought I was parked in the voucher zone, when I was actually in the permit zone- I thought they were going to make more space for students, not for staff. Damn bureaucracy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow
    Cancer's horrible. my thoughts go out to you
    Hope everything works out
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally feel for you munchkin. Remember if you need us, we're here!

    I would totally kick Liv's ass tonight...hehe..just saying that cos she's here :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... I don't think we had that many dressings in the pharmacy shop I used to work at! My thoughts go out to you and your Mum.

    I'm wanting to kick my immune system, preferably into gear. If anyone so much as coughs within a 10m radius of me at the moment I'm pretty much guarenteed to be out of action for several days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh sweetness - that is awful.

    I wish there was a *FIXIT* button on life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry sweetie. My Dad has cancer too, and he just finished his radiation treatments. It's a horrible thing to have to go through or see a loved one go through. Be strong and positive. I, for one, am sending you a mental hug!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww I'm so sorry sweetie. Hospital's are a complete pain in the ass!! I always feel they treat you like stock, rather than an individual. I hope your mum is doing ok.

    I'm sending positive vibes to you! :)

    The thing pissing me off at the moment is men... but isn't that typical?! and so not important :) haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. there are things pissing me off right now, but reading your mums article and this post kind of puts things in perspective..

    Love and cuddles to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, that's a lot of equipment. I'm so sorry hun - it's not fair that your mum and your family (and you) have to go through all this.

    ReplyDelete