International Blogger Meet-Up!



Last week I had the pleasure of meeting up with the lovely Corrine of Frock & Roll. This sweet Sydney girl is just as sweet in real life as she appears on her blog and definitely living in the wrong country, as I feel we should hang out far more often (and I'm not moving to the land of snakes and spiders!!).
Chatting over chai lattes and cans of V, conversation was just as free flowing as if we'd known each other for ages - talking about love and life and other bloggers! I think I may just have tempted her into coming over and doing a Christchurch sojourn with me - Andrea, Bridey, Charlie & co, be prepared! Then we did what any two girlie bloggers would do together in a mall on a Thursday morning - window shopping!
Had an absolute riot of a time and cannot wait for Corrine to journey to our "land of the long white cloud" again - thank goodness she has family over here and so kinda has to!

Have any of you met up with blog friends? Was it awesome? Was it awful? Let me know in the comments!



2 comments:

  1. Ohh, count me in! Another meet up would be great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww! I swear, even though I'm currently sitting in my apartment by myself (day off, wooHOO!), I actually let out a loud gush: you are so very sweet! Thank-you so much, I loved meeting you too and I can't wait to spend some more time with you next time I'm in Auckland! (Which I hope is very, very soon!)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete