Is it the beginning or the end?

I may be sick... this would not usually be a huge problem, but I have two finals exams this week and I want to do well in them. I woke up yesterday morning feeling a bit tired but otherwise fine - it was 11am and far later than I usually wake up (I missed going to the church service - oops) but I just figured that I'd been tired and it was my body catching up with itself. Went to a baby-shower with the girls and while I was there I started feeling a little more "off" - sort of slipping away with the fairies. By the time that I was driving us all home I could feel a headache coming on, and when I got home I felt really awful.
Now this next bit might be TMI, so if you don't want to know, avoid the piece in italics.
I go to bed and pretty much crash out straight away. I wake up in the middle of the night needing to go to the bathroom (that in itself is pretty unusual for me) and absolutely drenched in sweat, to the point that my nightgear feels like I've stood in the shower with it on. Once I've been to the bathroom, I head back to my room and strip all my night gear off and collapse back into bed.
I wake up this morning late again (around 10am) and the headache is now down to a dull roar. My fear is that last night is just an omen of things to come, rather than a 24-hour bug. Will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment