Where has my planning mojo gone?

I've always prided myself on being a pretty organised person, but the little anal-retentive in me seems to have taken a holiday over the last couple of weeks... I'm not sure whether it's the end of uni semester or the fact that this new part-time job is taking up a significant amount of time that I used to have free . What I do know is that I'm stuck at work for at least another 3/4s of an hour, and didn't bring any study materials or even a book to read "recreationally" (yeah, I know that sounds odd, but when you are studying English Lit, you sorta have to make a classification LOL). On top of that, when I leave here I'll have to stop somewhere (at 10pm at night) to pick up something that vaguely resembles dinner. I keep on telling myself that I need to make some meals that I can freeze and then reheat, and I've even gone so far as to get most of the ingredients for the meatloaf but then I look at trying to fit cooking into my schedule at the moment and it just makes me want to cry. I don't want to guilt my mum into doing it, she already does so much for me on top of charging me less than market board. Maybe I just need to breathe, accept that for the next three weeks I'm not going to be on top of my game, use iGoogle (LOVE YOU iGOOGLE!) to keep track of the things I need to do as much as possible and start afresh (and refreshed) once I come back from ChCh.
Ahhhh Christchurch holiday... now that's something I can daydream about for the next 45 mins :)

No comments:

Post a Comment