- Fridge is gone and we have the fridge that we used to have when we lived on SB's parents property - probably about 25 years old but it goes and we got it free.
- The insurance claim has been approved for our car that was in the accident so it will go into the panelbeater next week! No more leaky boot!
- The other car rectified the problem it was having before the mechanics looked at it - no charge. Yay!
- Feel like I'm on a bit of a win with my students - finally feel that I have got my head around things and that we are moving forward.
- Even if we weren't, this incredibly long term is now officially halfway over.
- Because we are such awesome tenants, we now have a new mail box. Unfortunately it's the same crappy design as the old one but at least I'm not getting flakes of rust on my hand anymore.
So it has been a week so far of small wins - hope that it continues! Back soon with a post that contains a lot more conscious thought :D
*Can't be f*#ked - it's an illness, I swear LOL