I'm trying to foster patience at the moment for a multitude of different things:
- my business logo is currently being designed by Nikki Hassett. As soon as I sent the email I was so excited to see what she could come up with... now I need to be quiet and let her work!
- launching the business - once I've created my corporate identity, all systems are go!
- more sports bras from We Love Colors (free shipping to Australia and New Zealand at the moment) but I need to wait until next payday when it isn't so much of a stretch
- trying on wedding dresses! I set a size goal to get to, I'm going to make myself stick to it!
- my students! They can be a trying bunch, they just don't seem to realise how serious their assessments are this year and it can be so frustrating!
I am aware that when I am "waiting", I'm also avoiding living in the moment. I keep telling myself to focus on what I can do and not what I cannot yet do... or in the case of my students, what is completely outside of my control!
Scribblettes, do you often find yourself waiting? What are you waiting for?