Lately I've been overwhelmed by a Verucca Salt type urge to buy an iPad - "SB, I want a 16G iPad and I want it NOW". With some upcoming tutoring opportunities (and a very generous hubby-to-be that believes I should see some of the fruits of my labour), this might become a reality. I thought in the same little "I want, I want..." vein (or should that be vain? LOL), I'd compile a list of what I'm lusting over at the moment!
1. White 16 Gig iPad - to 3G or not to 3G, that is the question
2. The Natasha Tablet Case from Forever New - how could I not?
3. High-Low Hem Silk Animal Print Dress from Forever New - I would feel so glam in this!
4. A course of microdermabrasion - my skin's texture is just awful at the moment
5. A pair of pants that didn't feel baggy - put on my "tight" jeans today only to find out that they are no longer so... this losing weight bizzo is expensive!
6. A concession pass to yoga lessons - Chandeleah has got me wanting to try hot yoga! I think I might try their hot yin class first!
7. A new swimsuit - nothing too sexy, something that will hold the "girls" in place while doing aquarobics... I very nearly had a wardrobe malfunction last session!
8. A new home office set-up - this will definitely have to wait until the business makes some money!
Phew, it feels good to get that all out! I don't feel quite as needy anymore! In my experience, when you put it out there it's far more likely to happen - whether you believe it's God or the universe, I'm sure you've had a similar experience!
What are you wanting at the moment, Scribblettes?